The Great Angel's Tears The Great Angel's Tears

Soft!

Good background music. Alitlebit too long to be a song but perfect in the background!

/oskari

DylanGlow responds:

Lol, hence the reason this is a "loop" for "background music" for a "pirate RPG". It's not a song, it's for background music. It's an ambience sound file as well so it's not meant to be a strong straight-forward song. Thanks for the review though. ^_^

~Dylan Glow ^_^

Tryna Move Me (CRG Remix) Tryna Move Me (CRG Remix)

Excelent!

This is something i like! It is just perfect. I like the overdistorted bass thing. ! The beat is perfect. Sounds professional. The thing is the rain in the beginning, it sounds alitlebit too digital, but it is hard to find better though!

Keep it up! This will be my new favourite;)
/Oskari

Revenge of the Nothing 3 Revenge of the Nothing 3

Cool

Ahh i like the doubble bass drumming. Listening to metal? :P Cool song, mystic and somehow happy with a litle bit of sorrow. As usual i have some complains :P haha soryr, but the snaredrum needs to be fixed alitlebit i think. Too much reverb :) Otherways it rocks dude! keep up the good work
/Cheers

- My Life - - My Life -

Cool!

I like this one, quite perfect. But the drums, you need to fix them alitlebit (Damn i feel like a little bitch allways complaining at something:D). And you need more changes in the song, like new melodies and so on, otherways it can get alitlebit boring... ahh damn, i feel like an awfull person.. Well take this 9/10 and be proud ;)

Greeksta-69 responds:

Its okay i didnt put much effort into it dont feel awfull. thanks for the honest review.

Greeksta

piano acoustic WIP piano acoustic WIP

Nice one.

Nice song! Not to advanced, and no un nessesery sounds! Plain and simple, that´s how i like it. Alitle poor sound quality thogh, but whatta hell, the song i cool anyway

Keep up the good work!